A New Partner - A New Look
We are excited to announce that in November we entered into a new partnership with Quintessence Wealth!
Q Wealth is a firm designed exclusively for well established and client-centric advisors like us.
We can offer:
• Exclusive access to a wider range of investments
• Lower Management Fees
• Leading-Edge Client Experience
Thank you for your support during this transition.
While we welcomed the New Year, we have also seen the return of volatility in the markets. Further concerns about inflation have spooked the markets downward. The markets are counting on the central banks to begin raising interest rates as soon as the week of January 24th. The concern about interest rates is hurting valuations of many beloved growth companies (especially in the technology sector).
In addition to a maturity of option contracts, more selling takes place to cover these positions, therefore, causing the overall year-to-date to be in the negative territory. We often see an oversold scenario in these situations and typically an upward bounce back follows. This will depend upon the upcoming earnings reported from many of these growth companies.
Laugh & Be Happy
I'm normally not one to brag about my financial skills but my credit card company calls me almost every day to inform me my balance is outstanding!
Butternut Squash Soup
• 1 tbsp of olive oil
• 1 medium onion, diced
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 3/4 tsp grated fresh ginger
• 1/4 tsp white pepper
• 1 medium butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1inch cubes
• 4 cups vegetable or chicken stock
• 3/4 cup coconut milk or half and half
1. Heat a large pot over medium heat. Add olive oil
2. Add the onion, garlic, ginger, salt & pepper, and thyme, and sauté until the onion is soft and transparent
3. Add the cubed butternut squash and toss in the onion mixture
4. Add the stock and stir to combine
5. Add the lid to the pot and bring to a boil over medium high heat
6. Once the soup reaches boil. Turn the heat down to medium
7. Puree with a hand-held immersion blender
8. Remove the soup from the heat and add coconut milk
Coldest Night of the Year
KLT Wealth Management is proud once again to support the Coldest Night of the Year Fundraiser. Together, we're collecting donations that fund critical services at a local charity partner who serves and supports vulnerable families and individuals in our CNOY community.
Each step we take brings someone closer to safety, health and home, as together, we raise funds for organizations whose commitment and work transforms peoples’ lives. Click here to help Support the Cause.